Contact the Obrand Law Group about your legal matters.
Dana Point Real Estate & Business Law Attorney
Aggressive Advocacy, Tempered by Experience, Wisdom & Justice.
The Obrand Law Group specializes in assisting clients with their Real Estate Law and Business Law matters. Former General Counsel for Coldwell Banker, Dana Point Attorney Michael F. Obrand is an aggressive advocate with over 35 years experience.
The Law Office of Michael Obrand and Jesse Obrand provides aggressive and cost effective legal representation to clients throughout South Orange County with the following matters:
• Business Contracts: Drafting of Business contracts;
Assistance with Contract Negotiations; Representation
in Contract Litigation.
• Business Formation: Assistance with Business Formation,
including: Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Limited Liability
Partnerships, Limited Liability Corporations
and Business Incorporation.
• Business Litigation: Representation in all types of Business Litigation, including
actions for Breach of Contract, Business Disputes, Specific Performance
and Business Defense.
• Construction Law: Construction Defects; Construction Litigation; Zoning Issues;
• Land Use: Property Rights; Tree Disputes; Boundary Disputes; Easements; Nuisance;
Trespass; Eminent Domain; Restrictive Easements.
• Landlord Tenant Issues: Representation with all Landlord / Tenant Issues, including:
Commercial Leases; Residential Leases; Eviction; Rent Abatement; Deposit Disputes;
Habitability; Quiet Enjoyment; Retaliatory Eviction.
• Liens: Assistance with all Mechanics Liens, Judgment Liens and all liens
affecting Real Property.
• Real Estate Fraud: Advice and representation in matters involving Real Estate Fraud
and Predatory Lending matters.
• Real Estate Litigation: Representation in all Real Estate Litigation, including cases
involving Breach of Contract, Specific Performance and violations of the Truth in Lending Act.
• Real Estate Transactions: Drafting and reviewing Real Estate Purchase Agreements
and assistance with Deeds and Transfer of Ownership.
Contact Dana Point Attorney Michael F. Obrand or Jesse Obrand at the Obrand Law Group to schedule a consultation with a highly experienced and knowledgeable Business Attorney and Real Estate Lawyer.
Obrand Law Group
34080 Golden Lantern, Ste. 303 • Dana Point, California 92629
Phone: (949) 240-6150 • Fax: (949) 240-6420
The Obrand Law Group serves Business Law and Real Estate Law clients in:
Aliso Viejo, Dana Point, El Toro, Irvine. Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods,
Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, and San Juan Capistrano.
Areas of Practice